COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Identifiable Information: When purchasing from and / or utilising our website, identifiable information may be collected in order to provide an accurate, efficient and tailored service to you.
Identifiable information we collect may include your:
- Telephone or Mobile contact number
- Delivery address
- Date of birth
- demographic information
- credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us)
- preferences and opinions
Non-identifiable information: When purchasing from and / or utilising our website, data that have never been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit our website, we automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends.
This data may include:
- Browser type
- Computer IP address;
- the pages within you visit
- the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our website, access times, dates and other statistics.
- And any other additional personal data required when completing your order
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
The information and data collected will be kept strictly confidential. Amy Taylor Collection does not sell, loan or lease any of our customer’s information to any other organisation or individual. Credit card numbers are not stored in our system nor do we share credit card information with third parties.
Amy Taylor Collection uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you have provided us.
However, while we take severe measures to protect our website and all information provided ,you should be aware that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure from access by unintended recipients. Amy Taylor Collection will not be responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
USE OF INFORMATION
Amy Taylor Collection may use your given information for promotion purposes also to invite you to upcoming events and to tailor our service to you!
Specific examples of use of information include the following:
- Production of orders
- Production of transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- Communication with you, about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you
- Research and analysis purposes
- Market research and business development purposes
- Direct marketing purposes
- Competitions or offer additional benefits to you
- As a means of complying with laws and regulations put in place by regulators and authorities
If this is something you do not want to be a part of please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will take your details off our database.