The Korissa is a classic and timeless style with a thin strap halter neck design that crosses over each other and is tied together at the back, making it equally as stunning on both the back and the front. The style is delicately exquisite and features a triangle bust, ruching from the lower back and a gorgeous train. All of our gowns with a train also have a finger loop on the end. The Korissa is elegant and will undoubtedly stand out because of the way it draws attention to all the right places. Made in our favourite slinky fabric, expect to feel beautiful and supported! This design can also be customised to suit YOU, with numerous colour options and leg split variations.
All garments are made with LOVE from Australia.
Slinky: Polyester / Spandex Blend
- Gentle machine wash in cold water
- Wash Separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Cleanable
- Amy Taylor Collection is not liable for missing parcels due any errors on the customer or Australia Post’s part.
- Please note that Amy Taylor Collection is not responsible for any delays caused by Australia Post, especially during high-volume seasons. Please note that all delivery times are estimated. Amy Taylor Collection does not guarantee delivery dates. If there is a consumer error in the shipment address made at checkout, Amy Taylor Collection reserves the right to charge a re - shipment fee.
- When ordering from countries outside of Australia, additional duties and taxes may be payable by customer depending on the rules governed by the country of import.
- All International orders are sent in corresponding Courier Company packages for your location. Customers will receive a confirmation email from Amy Taylor Collection with an order number and relevant details to confirm that an order has been placed.
- Please allow a 2-7 business day waiting period for your order to be processed before it is shipped. You should receive your order in approximately 2- 35 business days from date of order.
- If you have not received your package within 35 business days of placing the order, contact us with your full name as well as your Order Number and we’ll look into the matter immediately.
- Amy Taylor Collection is not liable for missing parcels due to any errors from the customer or courier company mishaps.
- Bust - Across the largest part of your bust. Measure horizontally
- Underbust - Directly beneath your bust. Measure horizontally
- Hip - Across the largest part of your hips/bottom. Measure horizontally.
- Waist - The smallest point of your waist line. Measure horizontally.
- Armhole - Bottom on under arm to top of shoulder. Mesure vertically.
- Bicep The largest part of your upper arm
- Sleeve length - Length from shoulder to wrist
- Shoulder to Bust From the middle of your shoulder to the middle of the bust (nipple)
- Shoulder to Shoulder (Front) - Outer point of left shoulder to outer point of right shoulder on front of body.
- Shoulder to Shoulder (Back) - Outer point of left shoulder to outer point of right shoulder on back of body.
- Underbust to Top of Bust - length from under bust point to top of bust. Measure verticaly.
- Shoulder to Waist - From middle of shoulder to bust.
- Shoulder to Floor - Directly from shoulder bone to the floor. Measure vertically.