Thank you for purchasing from the Amy Taylor Collection Online Store! We hope you love your purchase and continue supporting our brand by shopping with us again, but in case you want to exchange your item, here’s all the info you’ll need!
It is our absolute priority to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. We understand that mistakes can be made when you cannot try the garments on before buying. If you are not happy with your purchase, we offer exchanges on your purchased item for a different colour, style or size.
- We do not refund on any purchases made both online and in our Boutique store. Refunds are only offered in the rare case of unrepairable manufacturing faults which need to be assessed by ATC quality control for approval.
- We do no accept exchanges on sale items.
- We do not exchange for store credit online.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt from DATE OF ORDER for Australian customers.
- Merchandise must be returned within 45 days of receipt from DATE OF ORDER for International customers (outside Australia).
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed.
- Merchandise must have all ATC tags, including any hangtags still attached.
- Merchandise must be returned with a copy of the original invoice & a copy of the attached form filled out.
- Online Merchandise cannot be exchanged in store.
- Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Swimwear, intimates, hair accessories/earrings and bodysuits cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
The Amy Taylor Collection team does a thorough inspection of all goods before they are shipped to our customers. We stand behind the quality of our products, but if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Refunds cannot be guaranteed without our Quality Control Team assessing the fault in the garment first.
Amy Taylor Collection is not responsible for the cost of return shipping. Customers are urged to hold onto proof of postage as Amy Taylor Collection is also not responsible for exchanges lost by Australia Post or International Couriers.
If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping back to us when we receive your exchange.
We only accept exchange deliveries from our PO Box, which are collected each week. We aim to process them within 7 business days upon receiving your exchange.
The address to post your item back to us is:
AMY TAYLOR COLLECTION RETURNS
6 Park Lane, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
Please include with your item; the original order receipt and this completed exchange form: DOWNLOAD HERE.
You will be contacted by an Amy Taylor Collection staff member should your exchange choice not be available.
*PLEASE NOTE: These Returns and Exchange policies apply for all orders made both online and in our Park Lane Store*